Friday, June 17, 2011

Huggies Wipes and Diapers

If you have babies or still use wipes, then you should Go to Huggies.com and sign up to receive their coupons. You will need to enroll in their huggies reward program, even if you dont put in points from packages you will still get mailers from them with valuable coupons. I signed up myself, AJ, Savannah using our address mama and daddy at their address. So I get 5 sets of coupons which are usually .75 off of wipes and 1.50 and 2.00 off of diapers. To do this you will need to set up fake email addresses which I call junk addys. mine are free4mestuff1@ymail.com all the way thru to free4mestuff5 :)

This worked out great this week with a deal at Kroger.
With their buy 5 get $5 back you could get a box of Huggies wipes for $1.49 each, then using the $.75 off coupon I was able to get 3 boxes for around $4. Thats less than $1 each!
I also used my $2 off coupon to get a box of diapers for $17.99 while I was there. Thats cheaper than Walmart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment